Join Our Team!
Silver Leaf Property Management, LLC is a locally owned and operated Property Management company. Our culture is one of openness, the sharing of ideas and working as a team toward a common goal. We want every member of our team to contribute to our success and ultimately strive to advance both personally and professionally. Our goal is to create a working environment that is fun, yet challenging for everyone. In our organization, your ideas and opinions matter. You will feel like you are really making a difference. We offer great benefits such as paid holidays, earned PTO, 100% paid health insurance and so much more! If any of our open positions interest you, email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
WANTED! Motivated, hard-working, customer service oriented sales individual to join our team as a Leasing Specialist.
About the Job:
Leasing Specialists are key people on our team that create a first impression of our company to our residents. The goal of a Leasing Specialist is to find the perfect apartment home for our customers. You will answer phones, schedule appointments and show apartments. If you’ve found the perfect home for your client, you will then assist them with completing all paperwork and finalizing their Lease Agreements. You will be trained on our management software, Fair Housing Laws and our company policies and procedures. Marketing vacant units and responding to prospect inquiries is the key to your success in this role. We will provide training to you on our current marketing efforts and we will look to you for new ideas. As needed, you will assist the Regional Supervisors with projects to ensure a quality living experience for all of our residents. This includes taking maintenance requests, performing check outs and check ins and handling resident questions or concerns.
- 2 years customer service and sales experience required
- 1 year apartment leasing experience required
Required Personality Traits:
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- No drama! We don’t like whiners!
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs with ease.
- Must be able to walk, stand, or sit for long periods of time.
- Must reside within a 15 minute drive of Fargo/Moorhead
- Must have a valid drivers license with reliable transportation to get to and from showings.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.